Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We have a new President?

BEFORE SUPPER -
The country is electing a new president today.
Really? Why?
Because it election time.
Oh, who's... you know...
running?
Yes, who's running?
McCain & Obama
Oh, an Irishman and a .... what?
A black man.
A black man... REALLY? Wouldn't that be something if a blackman won?
It looks like he will win.
WELL, I'LL BE DAMNED!

AFTER SUPPER -
Did you say Obama?
(Wow, you remembered his name?) Yes, Obama.
I've been told I'm Irish, maybe we're related.

Yes, she is still the funniest person I know.

3 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Yep, Gramma, I'll be damned,too.

jlcumber said...

HOLY BUCKETS! That is funny stuff. Only if her name were McCoomba the way my teach at PCC said it. :)

Sam said...

That is hilarious. Leave it to her to say what we were all thinking. :)