Me: How are you?
Jan: I'm good, how are you?
Me: Well, I can't say I'm good but I'm around.
Jan: Well, being around is good.
Me: Well, I wouldn't want to be square.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dedicated to the people who love to hear a good story more than once.
4 comments:
I just snorted a laugh out loud! At work! thanks Grammy!!! xoxoxo
Whoa, Nelly. Do you have to buckle in for some of her conversations to make sure you're pickin up what she's puttin down? So funny! She always has made me laugh.
If you need comic relief just call
1-800-GGH-ILDA.
Sorry Jenn, hope your mouth wasn't full.
You're right Sam. Sometimes she knocks me right off my chair.
PS don't really call that number, it is an active number for a repair company and they don't think wrong numbers are very funny.
HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! Jan, are you serious? Did you test the number? NOW THAT'S FUNNY! Oh, these blogs just make me laugh so hard!!!
Post a Comment