Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MEN SMELL

pre-dawn conversation with Jan

M - Do I have a husband?
J - Not living.
M - How long has he been dead?
J - 38 years
M - 38 years!?! Why didn't I get me another one?
J - I guess you couldn't find one as good as the first one.

pause

M - Men smell. I don't mean they stink.
I mean they have an... odor... like a man.
And I wasn't smelling any man smell in this bedroom.

3 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

You know men do have an smell. Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh Gram I love you.

Sam said...

Oh my gosh. Too funny! My only room with a man smell? The living room. With the lazy boy and the remote. Used to not like sleeping alone...now it's better. No cover sharing. :)

jlcumber said...

this makes me laugh and laugh!!!! Josh used to live with a bunch of boys and I thought it smelled like BUTT in that house! :) But some men do smell good.