Friday, May 28, 2010

The Friday before the Memorial Day Trek.......

This Friday morning started off at a fast pace!......
6am- Hilda came out of her room, grumbling and fully dressed (except for socks)....
M; Good Morning, good morning to you, How are you to day?
H: Not worth a damn.
M. Sorry about that-whats going on?
H: I gotta go home- Do you know where my home is? I gotta a big yard and I know that no one is taking care of it.
H:Are you cold?
M: No, are you?
H: Colder than a well diggers....My Dick used to say "colder than a niggers.." I better not say that, it isn"t very nice. My Dick was a fine fellar. Wonder where he is?
M:Let"s wrap you up on the couch and get you warm.
H:Now I am all bundled up and can't scratch my nose. Tomorrow I am just gona dress for the action, put my thumb in the air and head for home. I have a big yard to take care of.
M:OK-tomorrow it is......................

M: The past 2 days Auntie has been very peacable and just seemed to be resting and visiting. Today she is ready for acton.........dressed in her cleanest dirty clothes!!!!

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

Oh boy!!! Watch out...I don't think that you can trust her not to go out on the high way and start hitch hiking. :)

Thayer & Associates said...

Ha ha ha!!!! Oh Grammy your so funny.

Sam said...

That is funny. Her yard was always her shining glory. Such lovely lilacs! :)