Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wow what a trip!

I woke up today, and the girl said, "Hi, how are you?"
I said, "Well, I think I've been on a trip."
"You have?" she said. "Where did you go?"
I said, "I think I came from.. Timbuktu."
She replied, "That's a very long way, no wonder you were tied.
What did you see on your trip?"
With my special look and a firm nod of my head, my answer was,
"I saw.. a pear tree with an apple on it."

the end

(note from Jan: I don't know how long we'll have, but I thank God she's back for now. You never miss the water until the well runs dry. Our little well has been dry for many days and I have missed her very much.)

1 comment:

holley family said...

hi! i found your blog from your comment on 5 kids in 5 years regarding their family taking or not taking a cross country road trip. you commented that you guys did a self guided history tour. I was wondering if you could share your itinerary? thanks!!!
my email is holleyfamily@gmail.com