Friday, April 25, 2008

Flashback Substitute

Due to circumstances beyond our control there will be no Flashback Friday this week. Hope you will enjoy these funnies in its place.

Wanting to think of more stories for the blog.
GG: I’ll try to think something up while you’re gone to work.
Jan: The joy of telling your own story is you can tell it any way you want.
GG: WELL, I WOULDN’T want to tell any LIES…
- followed by burst of laughter.

Talking about Dating.
Rhonda: So what kinds of stuff did you guys do?
GG (with that look, you know the one): Well, I don’t know what kind of answer you expect to that!

Talking about Wedding Day and then getting old.
GG: I can’t remember. You know that was 50 years ago.
Jan: Actually that was 75 years ago.
GG: That was 75 years ago? WOW. Actually?!? You shouldn’t have told me that… made me feel old. haha…
I don’t feel any older than I did (the look) yesterday.

I never intended to be a hundred years old. I just intended to take it as it comes and I did. And I still are. Come what may.
Well, there’s not much use in trying to change it because what’s going to be will be… the future’s not ours to see… Que sara, sara.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That's totally Grandma. I bet she sang that last part, huh?

Roger said...

You KNOW she did.

jlcumber said...

I love the "look". :)

Thayer & Associates said...

I love that look to. She is so funny.

Sam said...

She sings so cute. Her little high pitched voice. She always sang "round and firm and fully packed" to me on a daily basis. Yep, I still have some self-esteem even after that.