Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friday Flashback OR Sunday Funny (Take your pick)

I worked for an old lady after school & on week-ends after Mama moved back to Sparta. She would sit on her back porch next to the alley stark naked to soak up the sun. And she was a "roley poley" lady.

Their name was Freetag. He was a banker. She was a whiner.

They had a son who was a jeweler. He was one of those fancy guys. You know. You've seen them all dressed up in nice clothes and such. Everyone thought he should be worshiped.

I didn't see anything so special about him...

But then - I didn't see it all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure would like to hear the rest of that story ...mmmmm

Sam said...

I agree Grandma. Those flashy people usually don't have much substance. It's rare you have style/flash AND substance. I prefer REAL folks. :)