Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TOP TEN TUESDAY - Reasons I like myself.

1 I am very able bodied for an old old woman.
2 I’m a nice lady.
3 I try to get along.
4 I try to be complimentary to others.
5 I try to do my share.
6 I was a good worker.
7 I’m dependable.
8 I try not to be a nuisance.
9 I was a darn good wife.
10 I love and care about each and everyone in my family.

4 comments:

Roger said...

Thank you Sam, you have no idea what a good exercise this was for your grandma. She may not remember having done it, but her mood was lightened all afternoon.
Maybe I'll post all the side comments someday in the "Sunday Funnies"

LAYTON FAMILY said...

Thanks for playing, GG! I'd add to your list...
A GREAT grandma & GREAT great grandma.
A great campfire cook.
Funny, funny, funny.
No nonsense.
Inspirational.
Story teller.
Lilac grower.

jlcumber said...

LOVE YOU Grandma!!! This list was way too short for everything you are to each of us!!! LOVE YOU!

Sam said...

It was truly my pleasure! I agree with every one of these and Becky's! How about this one:

Makes mean chiney noodles!

:)

S