Jennifer's daughter came for a few hours while Jenn & Josh went to see a movie.
She is a very cute, very active 2 year old.
Papa & Grandma were busy getting things ready to go camping at Spring Creek so Ashlynn & I entertained each other.
First she got on the walker and had me push her around and around the house.
When I got tired and sat down, she took the walker and pushed Gilmore the bear around the house.
When she tired of that, she brought me Mr. & Mrs. Santa and had them sing a Christmas song over & over & over... & over.
The evening ended with lots of hugs & kisses.
Oh, my, did I sleep good.
I do so love the little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And we (AND SHE!) love you too G.G.!!! thank you for taking care and loving Ashlynn so much!
Post a Comment