I decided to help Jan out this afternoon by washing off the long beautiful counter in her kitchen.
She was so pleased. It did look very nice, not all packed ready to go somewhere.
After Roger got home, he needed the key to the tent trailer. Jan said it was on the counter. He said it wasn't. They both looked everywhere. Then Roger said, "Did Mom clean this counter?"
Jan asked me if I had seen any keys. I told her I didn't recollect that I had. Then I remembered that there had been some on the table, but someone had come and moved them. Who? I don't know.
Jan told Roger that she needed to get inside my head and think of what I would have done with a set of keys. Then she went into my room, opened my purse and there they were - right on top.
I swear I don't know who would have put them there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome!!!!!! Love you Grandma! Don't let dad string you up! :)
THAT is funny. So helpful, don't you think!
Post a Comment