Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lets Keep Jan Off-balance (its so easy)

After I went to bed tonight I called Jan back to the bedroom.

M - Have you heard from Millie?
J - Yes, She's at home in Baker City.
M - Theresa's with her?
J - No, Theresa's at the her home in LaGrande.
M - I mean wasn't that Theresa that was here with her?
J - Yes, Theresa was with Millie. Then Theresa went home to LaGrande and Millie went home to Baker.
M - That's good to know. Now I'll go to sleep and quit bothering you.

(Usually by the time you're out of sight she forgets you were ever here. Millie and Theresa had been here Monday night and left Tuesday morning. She had not mentioned them since. I just don't get it.
Doesn't she know I was already off-balance??? Jan)

4 comments:

Sam said...

It coulda been worse. She could have just shoved you. :)

(BTW...we see who ISN'T in the running at all for favoritest granddaughter..she didn't even know Theresa!) (Remember, we live in the same town and give each other stuff all the time..she loves me so.) ;)

jlcumber said...

I think she does know. I think she does this and then when you leave the room she giggles. :) HAHAHA Tell her I love her.

Jan said...

Sorry, Sam, Theresa is probably going to point out that 3 days later GG still remembered she had been here. Doesn't look good for any of the rest of ya.

Oh, yes, did Amy ever admit to anyone what was said the next day after she said Amy was her favorite?
I said something about Amy and GG said, "Amy?" Yes, Amy, you know your favorite grandchild. "Well, I have a lot of favorite grandchildren!"

I'd say that means No One is out of the race.
(that's the way us grandmas are.)

Ellen said...

My favorite 96 year old at it again.