Friday, July 9, 2010

Day after the Dr. visit......

Yep...Auntie has a UTI again. I know that is not unusual for her, however the Dr. is treating it again for a week and then putting her on a maintenance dose of antibiotics to see if that will slow down that reaccurances. Otherwise, all was well. She had lost 2.5 pounds. Amazed me as she eats really well and sleeps 90% of the time. We had a good laugh at Dr. Stringhams office.
Dr.S.- Hilda, are you hurting?
Hilda-Just a bit over-
Margie-Aunt Hilda, what did the Dr. ask you?
Hilda- Are you thirty?? and I am, just a bit over...........
Dr.S.-laughing, said, "Hilda, that was a good one".
Hilda-Well now thats over, what did you want to know????

She entertains everywhere she goes....if she is awake!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

She truly is an entertainer. I'm ready for some soon.

Sam said...

That is a good one! She is a hoot!