I think Aunt Hilda likes it when Jeff is home and has time to interact with her! She can hear him !!
She is feeling better this afternoon...finally !! She has slept almost constantly since I took her to the Dr. Last night she wanted to go to bed at 5:oo pm. She had slept all day on the couch-She was very disoriented and tired. She was in bed by 5:30 and did not get up (to stay) until 10:00am ,this morning. Jeff was feeding her breakfast at the table, in her night gown when I got home from work at 10:30 am. ( he does not know what to do about helping her get dressed!!) Then she slept again until about 3:00 pm. She seems really perky now and is just finishing her lunch and her 3rd piece of pumkin pie for the day !!! Pumpkin is supposed to be good for the brain !!! Time will tell...........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really???
Please pass the pie!
YO! You go girl! Skip the lunch and just bring on the pie!! :)
Post a Comment