Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dog sitting

Auntie is much improved, physically.....She still is not talking her usual 100 miles an hour, so don't know whats going on with that...

Yesterday we were dog sitting, as I trade dog sitting for Hilda sitting with my neighbor, while I was folding laundry , she got up, unlocked the back door and let the dog out.......I did not know it until another neighbor called and told me that the dog was running amuck in the compound! I think I flunked out of dog sitting 101.....It interests me that she can not see or hear a thing until she wants to...........Everyday Jeff thanks me for having Hilda at our house as he says he has learned so much about "old people" being around her. I just remind him that all old ladies are not "grande ole dames!"

2 comments:

Jan said...

I just read your post to my sis, she says you are very good at this "blog thing". She seriously thinks you should write a book.
ME TOO!

margie said...

Thanks!! It would be more like a soap opera!!!!