On Saturday, I decided that Aunt Hilda had recovered from her bladder infection enough to stand a shower and make over!!! It was time.....She had a shower, sitting on her shower bench, a facial, her toenails and fingernails done and creme on her face as she told me that her skin feels like old "burlap". As she was all wrapped up waitin for me, she looked down at herself and proclaimed....."I am a "grande ole dame.....a grande ole dame with saggy tits!!!!" I am still laughing out loud!!!
She went with us to our block party last night and was the entertainment among the elderly !!!She really enjoys interaction with others, especially those that will talk her launguage!!! She ask the old guy next to her if he had taker her pocket-book-He swore he had not, but it resulted in quite a conversation!! She entertained the entire table!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Margie,
You can let Grammy know that I'm only 41 and I have saggy old _____s, too. I guess I have her to thank for that.
That is so funny. That's how the kids are picking up men these days, eh? Accusing them of theft? ;)
Post a Comment