1) From the comic strip "Non Sequitur" 02/29/2008:
Danae: “Good News, Daddy… today is Leap Day!”
Daddy: “Yeah, so?”
Danae: “So this is the day women get to propose to men!”
GG: “Well, yes, it is... And sometimes they just politely tell you no thank you, and sometimes they run away.”
********************************
2) Claudea sent a silly joke 3/3/2008.
It was a play on the words to the song THIS OLD MAN “Knick-knack paddywhack, Give a dog a bone, This old man came rolling home.”
Well I tried to sing these words to GG to see if she knew the song. If she didn’t, the joke would mean nothing.
She said, “I don’t know the song but I have heard it before. But who was it that’s on the phone?”
Oh well, so much for that joke.
(Claudea’s comment: Jan, you must not have sang it right ...haha
My comment back: Oh, Claudea, you must be right!
Millie says that the conversation was funnier than the original joke anyway.
I’m surrounded by comedians.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
May be another rule for jokes should be nothing Aunt Jan has to sing...
That was AWESOME! I could just hear GG saying those things, I'm so glad you're sharing!
Post a Comment