Claudea sent this e-mail joke 3/3/2008.
Anger Management....
Husband: When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?
Wife: I clean the toilet...
Husband: How does that help?
Wife: I use your toothbrush....
GG, "I think someone would want to spank someone... don't you?...
I don't know who she was punishing... it would take a long time to clean a toilet with a toothbrush."
Claudea: Pretty wise, isn’t she???
Jan: She certainly is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SNORT! that was funny stuff!
I think that the Sunday Funnies for GG are that one thing I look forward to the most.
CUTE! Grandma kills me. :)
Grant just walked in while I was checking this and he yelled, "IT'S GG! I WANNA GO THERE!" I said, "you want to go to GGs?" He said, "yeah, and eat there".
He loves you guys, and your food.
Post a Comment